|A COMPLETE REVIEW FOR PASSING THE GED!
- Insider strategies for answering every type of question
- How to recognize the main ideas and details in any reading passage
- Interpret historical documents and graphic images from social studies
- Vital information about history, government, economics, and geography
- What you can do every day to prepare for the exam and boost your score
- How to pick the right answers and avoid those tempting wrong ones
This invaluable program continues where our Pre-GED Social Studies course leaves off, and helps you make sense of the various topics tested on the GED Social Studies Test, like U.S. and world history, civics and government, economics, and geography. To succeed, youll need to: read and understand passages about these different fields; analyze graphic images like graphs, tables, maps, and cartoons; and answer questions about the information and concepts presented. These videos will teach you how to pass this challenging exam, including: a thorough review of the four key thinking skills for social studies comprehension, application, analysis, and evaluation; what you need to know about each social studies area; many sample questions from each type of source material; detailed explanations of why every wrong answer is wrong; and much more.