|A COMPLETE REVIEW FOR PASSING THE GED!
- Insider strategies for answering every type of question
- The basic principles of life, earth, space, and physical science
- How scientists conduct experiments and interpret the results
- Analyze scientific data in charts, graphs, and tables
- Skills for reading and understanding science source materials
- How to pick the right answers and avoid those tempting wrong ones
The GED Science Test covers life science, earth and space science, and physical science. To pass, youll need to demonstrate: your ability to understand reading passages about science; your command of scientific principles; your skill at analyzing scientific charts, graphs, and tables; and more. This one-of-a-kind course a great second helping after our Pre-GED Science set will teach you how to succeed on this challenging exam, including: thorough reviews of the four question types comprehension, application, analysis, and evaluation; tips for understanding various science source materials; detailed explanations of why every wrong answer is wrong; and much more. Youll even learn some simple things you can do every day to prepare for the exam and boost your score!